Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Photo Dump of What I Have Been Up Too


Fun Lunches, Strawberry Jam, Peanut Butter, and Nutella Hearts

Yeah I'm addicted to spray paint
Mordecai Hoodie Doll Custom Order




Rigby Hoodie Doll Custom Order

Sand Monster on the beach

Outside fun with the littles

Birthday photo props (yeah we didn't even get to use these :( )

More Birthday props (again they didn't get used)

Kain got a gameboy for his birthday with the old school Pokemon game. This is the Pokemon he choose. Torchic pattern thanks to WolfDreamer at http://wolfdreamer-oth.blogspot.com/ (Yeah I got lazy and didn't want to make up a pattern myself.)

Finally finished my first Granny Square Blanket

My Vintage Deer for my up coming vintage crochet line

Sand Crab

Outdoor layout mat, this was an old down feathered full sized mattress pad that we weren't using any more. So I covered it with outdoor fabric and now it is all set.

Vintage dolls that I am making for Rae for X-mas, I am not to great at making doll clothes so it is a bit of a challenge for me

Here is the other doll with some clothes, I plan on crocheting some sweaters for them also.
So there are just a few of the things that I have been up to lately enjoy. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment