Sunday, July 17, 2011

Craziness

So things here have been really hectic here. We were out of town for the Fourth of July weekend. Came home for three days and then were gone for close to a week up North for a friend's wedding. It was a lot of fun, but eight hours there and back was not that enjoyable. :p Then I had three days to get my sons birthday party together for this current weekend. I have been up to my eyeballs in balloons, scrapbook paper, and yarn. With all this I still had some orders and what not to get taken care of. So unfortunately the blog has been low on the list of things to do. Hopefully after this week of getting my house back in order and well just life back in order I can get some updated post of all the things and happenings around here.

No comments:

Post a Comment