Thursday, June 23, 2011

Decisions, Decisions

With all the new things I have been coming up with for the new shop, I have taken a good look at what it is I want to get out of this blogging thing. I mean I have done the "just family blog", that then became a mix of just oddities with me throwing some crafting things in there. Really it just became a big mess. So then I decided to just do a crafting/ work related blog, and to be honest it was just plain boring. I tried hard to keep all personal things out and solely focus on crochet things, and well I just didn't have enough things to blog about. I can only post so many pictures of the things I am crocheting and well I do a lot more things then just crochet. So I have been taking some time to really look at different blogs, some of them I have been following for quite some time and try to figure out what they did that was different. What I came down to is that I need a blog that has a healthy mix of both family, and work. I also need to come up with some type of "weekly post" that is fun and gives people a better understanding of who I am, what I do, and the people I love. Now that I have decided on what I want my blog to be, I just need to start to build that. It may be slow at first but hopefully in the next few months I will have everything under control and where I want things to be.

P.S. Just a warning, I am a terrible writer, I hate grammar and even with spell check I am still a horrid speller. Just don't say I didn't warn you. :)

And now I will leave you with some eye candy of what I have been working on lately. Some fun sketches, some new dolls, and just some randomness.
Newest Hoodie Doll, Totoro. Not to sure when I will be putting him up in the shop but hopefully soon. I am also working on some Final Fantasy Hoodies at the moment also.

This is the current face my daughter wares when you ask her to smile for a picture, I have no idea where she gets this from.

Here are both my littles enjoying some summer fun.

This is a sketch of my store mascot, I have yet to make a name for him


This is a custom order I just finished up, they actually have magnets in the sides so they can connect together.
Yummy Dango Number One

Yummy Dango Number Two

Here is a sketch I did of my daughter the other day. I was raining out and both kids wanted me to paint their pictures

And so here is the little man also

These little guys are my newest design. I drew them up last night, There names are Doom, Gloom and Muscles. I don't have a name for what kind of creature they are yet but that should be soon. I actually just finished drafting the pattern and making Doom today. I will post pictures soon. All I have to say is I love them lots.

Here is something I finished about a month ago, my Bomb Pop scarf by Twinkie Chan. Please forgive the blurry picture and yes that is me.

I finished these guys up this week also, my store mascot, he is a bit bigger then the normal Kawaii bears I make and I finally got around to making myself one of my Moogles.


This is a sketch I finished last night, I started about 7 years ago, but never finished, so now it is. :)

So there you have it. Hope that everyone has a great weekend. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment