Friday, January 6, 2012

Christmas 2011 Recap

Well Christmas has come and gone again. I can never get over how fast the holidays come and go. When you are a kid is seems like it takes ages for the holiday season to start, and even longer for Christmas day to come. Now is seems like all I have to do is blink and it is gone. We had a pretty good Christmas this year, if I do say so myself. It was pretty busy and we were a bit under the weather for some of it but all together it was very enjoyable. The kids got way to many toys and ate tons of sugar. We celebrated my only nieces' very first Christmas and got to spend a lot of quality family time with lots of relatives, and before we know it we will be doing it all over again. :)

 Kain was entranced watching Grandpa trying his hand at MonkeyBall.
 My hubby loves me so much he got me my dream camera!!! I now have no excuse not to post pics.
 One of the other wonderful gifts I received this year. I have been loving this ever since the lovely Elsie from A Beautiful Mess, http://abeautifulmess.typepad.com, announced that she had designed this for ModCloth.

And of course I had to put my new camera to good use by taking some pictures of the fuzzies. No editing done on these. (I just love that it looks like Mana has two different color eyes. She doesn't really)


The boys just look so regal. I love the holidays and we had a lot of fun and memories were made, but I am definitely enjoying this getting back to normal.

<3 Shinsa

No comments:

Post a Comment