Saturday, January 7, 2012

Happy 3rd Birthday My Little Rae

Three years ago today I welcomed a sweet little baby girl into this world. It really seems like it was just yesterday. She was tiny and gave us some scares since she was born prematurely, but she quickly grew stronger and along with that a little attitude all her own. She is a girly girl, a snuggler, and an extreme drama queen. She keeps me on my toes and may or may not be the cause to some of the newly sprouting grey hairs. I am thankful every day that she is mine (well maybe not the days she is throwing a fit on the floor at Target). My heart melts every time I hear her voice say "Waits a me". Three years ago today I was blessed with my precious little girl and I am so thankful for and I look forward to continually watch her grow.


This is the most common Rae Rae face.




Baby Rae at 3 Months
I love you Raelyn Kristina!!! Happy 3rd Birthday.

No comments:

Post a Comment