Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Weekly Wears...Alice in Wonderland Birthday Addition


So this is what I wore last Saturday for Rae's 3rd Birthday party. It was Alice in Wonderland theme so I thought it would be the perfect occasion to pull out the white bunny dress. (I have a thing for animal print dresses, esp if they have cats on them). Also please do not mind the background, I was in Rae's room since it had the best lighting at the time of day, and I have no idea what is streaked on the wall behind me, I have never noticed it before. :p

Dress: Hot Topic
White Dress Underneath: ModCloth
Sweater: Thrifted and I added the Heart patches
Tights: Target (there are little grey hearts on them though you can't see them real well in the picture)
Shoes: Goodwill
Bunny Broach: I whipped him up quick the night before may or may not end up in the store at some point

No comments:

Post a Comment